Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

  1. Excited to have my new blog (Pitter-Patter in Seattle) up and running.  I have a lot more work to do and some serious blog learning but I'm excited join the blogging world again.  
  2. This Friday we have date night planned with some of our favorite friends.  We are going to attend a benefit for Seattle Theatre Group, Doors - Opening the Doors to the Arts.   We are really excited because rumor has it there are some big named bands that are going to be performing. 
  3. I'm officially a stay at home mom and I love it.  Taxable income this year... a big 0   
  4. Alexander's Room has officially moved upstairs with his big sister.  It's not without it's challenges but better than the alternative.
  5. I'm excited to be planning the annual Hope on the Hill Guild's annual fundraiser to support uncompensated care at Children's Hospital .  Keep a look out...it's coming to a winery near you.   
  6. Potty Training continues.... good news Morgan went number two three times on the potty without being asked. This is a BIG deal.  We have been fighting this battle for months and just maybe she has got it. :0 
  7. With Alex upstairs, I have a new ART ROOM and craft closet.  This has inspired a lot of art this past week. I hope this trend continues.
  8. Morgan and Alex had their first fitting for See Kai Run shoes this week.  They were selected to be models for their new catalog.  I wonder if they noticed Alex's home haircut?
  9. Stressing out. Alexander's 1st Birthday is two weeks away... how did that happen?  Yikes, I still have tons of stuff to do to get ready for the party.
  10. My mind is in The Cloud

No comments:

Post a Comment